Memorial Mass

On Saturday 25th June at 12 noon a Memorial Mass was held for the deceased members of the Buchan Family for whom the small chapel was built in the grounds of SS John Cantius and Nicholas. It is right and fitting that we remembered the Buchan family who donated the land for the Church building back in 1860. The Mass took place in the little chapel and was celebrated by Fr Jeremy Bath.

 To view more photographs from the Commemoration Mass please click the following link: Click Here

 





Copyright Broxburn Catholic Church 2005-2011
St John Cantius and St Nicholas is a parish of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of St Andrews and Edinburgh
a charity registered in Scotland - Number SC008540

Community Web Kit provided free by BT
Cookie Policy | Charity Number: SC008540